Liberty For All
Caraballo Liberty Locksmith has decades of experience serving the Miami, FL area. Our locksmiths are experts in car lockout, residential and commercial services. We also specialize in high-security locks, security cameras and more. We are one of the most well-known locksmith companies in the Miami area.
We provide you with a friendly experience and honest assessments so you can get high quality products and services at a great price. This type of exceptional service is what separates us from the rest. When you have a locksmith emergency, call Caraballo Liberty Locksmith for a stress-free estimate at (305) 643-9961.
The Caraballo Liberty Locksmith team!
Auto Locksmith Miami Services
When you need a locksmith for your car you can count on us to get the job done. Caraballo understands that auto locksmith services are usually needed for the fastest time frame possible. Especially when locking yourself out of your car or losing your auto keys or even breaking your car keys. We know this can be a horrifying experience. Try not to stress or feel terrible as this is very normal and can happen to the best of us.
No need to hitchhike when Caraballo's got your back
We provide solutions for the following car locksmith situations:
- key making
- key replacement
- duplicate keys
- key programming
- remote programming for car keys
- on the spot key cutting
- broken key removal
- installation of transponder chip keys
- security alarms
How to handle getting locked out of your car
We're all prone to mistakes, but it's important to know what to do once a critical one occurs. When you call us for any auto emergency, you can rest assured that you will get fast outstanding service from us here at Caraballo Liberty Locksmith. Basic steps for top service, we recommend...
- Try to maintain as calm as possible so we can move forward fast.
- When giving us a call have your exact location ready for faster service.
- Tell us your situation so we can help you as fast as possible.
Call us at (305)-643-9961 if you're stuck!
We provide the following residential locksmith services and products:
- fast lockout service
- re-key locks
- push button locks
- pick proof locks
- master pins removal
- sliding patio door locks
- keys made on site
- high-security locks
- decorative locks
- change deadbolts
- repair locks
- childproof locks and much more
Call now for a free estimate at (305) 643-9961
How to Avoid Needing a Locksmith
We know, this sounds counterproductive to offering our car lock services but we're always willing to offer great tips.
- Locks that are properly maintained and well-lubricated can last plenty for long years. But locks that are not cleaned and taken care of well won’t last as long. Lubricants like Tri-flow work great. Don’t ever use cooking oil to lubricate your locks. ANY hardware store will guide you in the right direction.
- Don’t try and force your key when trying to make it turn, you can break it and then you are going to have to call us. Instead gently move it back and force to make it turn.
- Make sure a family member or close friend keeps a spare of your keys. This will save you a lockout callout.
- One piece of advice is to use it as an accessory and keep your keys in a chain tucked under your shirt so that no one can see. Like this they won’t fall out of your pocket when you sit on a couch.
- If keeping them around your neck sounds too much for you, make sure at least that they are noisy.
- Magnetic car key holders are great to use on the metal part of your car around the top of your tire. This can save you from a Miami Caraballo service call.
- You might get fluster when you feel you lock yourself out of your car, but make sure you check all the doors there might be a chance one is still unlocked.
- If your car has a manual lock, don't be afraid to reach out to a passerby. A good Samaritan might have a coat hanger or some sort of tool you might be able to unlock your car with. Be aware, your vehicle can be damaged if done the wrong way.
- For nighttime and dark rooms, glow-in-the-dark keys are a great preventive measure for losing your keys. Think about it--you drop your keys in high grass at night the glow in the dark will help.
- If all fails and you're in need of a locksmithing service, make sure you always keep our number (305-643-9961) in your phone.
Use these tips responsibly! We don't accept responsibility for any damages.
Commercial Locksmith Miami Services
Why Caraballo for your commercial needs?
Our locksmith team is composed of professionals that have invested years of preparation and pro-active involvement with cutting edge innovation in the field.
We have a trusted reputation throughout the Miami area. With your business' security being a top priority, dealing with a reputable locksmith company should be your first and only option.
The variety of products in our inventory that we can make available to you is huge! We offer you everything from lock installation and repair to security cameras and access control systems.
Get a Quote
Caraballo Liberty Locksmith Tips
Here are 10 tips on how to hire a residential locksmith in Miami and what to look for:
- Make sure you are dealing with a local locksmith in Miami Fl. You can find yourself dealing with an out of town locksmith which can cause issues if you can’t find him later on.
- Ask for the full legal name of the company, if they gave you a generic name like “locksmith near me” be wary and call someone else.
- When you go online make sure you review at least 3 websites from the first and second page of Google. Being the first one in the search engines doesn’t necessarily mean the best locksmiths.
- Search for complaints on Google, example “Caraballo liberty locksmith complaints”
- Check out their reviews, go with someone that has great reviews on the service you need.
- Make sure they are licensed and insured for your protection.
- When the locksmith arrives, ask for I.D and business card.
- Verify the estimate before any work is started. If the estimate is not what they gave you on the phone, call someone else and save yourself the trouble.
- An experienced professional locksmith invests in their tools; if they tell you they need to break or drill you might want a different assessment.
- Make sure you keep their phone number after good service, to make sure you call them and don’t have to go through this again.